I am really behind the 8 ball with Christmas and regular "stuff" this year. I am truly living day by day and figuring out what I have to do either the night before or the morning of that day. Today was very hectic as we are having people over tonight and I had to clean, shop, prepare food, as well as attend a baby shower and watch Allie in a mini performance before the PV High School Children's play this afternoon.
I was delayed in ordering Christmas cards so those just arrived & now I have to address them & get them out SOON!!
I still have some more Christmas shopping to do (although luckily not much). Thank goodness for SCRIP (school fundraiser) because I could buy all of my gift card gifts through that.
I can't WAIT to go to Ohio this weekend! We get a couple of extra days than usual so it will be GREAT! I guess as the year winds down, I just need to figure out how to say NO in 2009!
No comments:
Post a Comment